Sunday, April 3, 2011

Frilly Things!

Mmm.
So I don't really know what this blog is going to be about. 
Lots of random stuff maybe. 
That's always fun! 

I'm in a floral/vintage mood. I know that makes zero sense to you, but oh well. 
I loooove tea cups! And tea pots!

Super pretty!


I just love it. 
Frederick got me a tea pot with matching tea cups for Christmas, and it's the most precious thing ever! 
I'd keep it out in my room, but The Chubz has a bad habit of breaking things. 
It would just be a super bad idea. 
I have a cool boyfriend. 


I looove casual dresses!
Floral! 
Lace!
Whatever it may be, I looooove them!







This is adoarable. 
It's sad I'm too lazy to wear dresses. 
And not really that girlie... 
Plus, I look weird in them.
But I LOVE them!

Vintage books!
I loooove the look of vintage books!
In my house, I'm going to have a library. 
Of vintage books, that I will NEVER read. 
Because I'm too impatient. 
But I love looking at them! 


I love leather journals too!
I hate writing in journals, but I love looking at them!





SO yeahhhh... hahaha :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment